Herbal ADHD Remedies
There are many medications available to help treat symptoms from Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder (ADHD), but did you know there might be natural, herbal remedies that also provide relief for these symptoms? Many of these popular herbs have been used in ancient and alternative treatments for years.
Current studies show that the effectiveness of such herbs is more than folklore. Here are 6 natural herbs that have been shown to support those suffering from ADHD, as well as those suffering from other health problems that affect cognitive functions like memory, focus, learning, anxiety and energy:
1. Guarana Seed Extract — This herbal extract contains a high concentration of caffeine, which is a stimulant like many ADHD medications out there. Surprisingly, stimulants actually help calm the ADHD brain. Guarana Seed also contains theobromine, which improves your energy levels and overall mood.
2. Bacopa Monnieri — Bacopa Monnieri, also called Brahmi, stimulates brain functions like memory and learning, specifically your ability to retain new information. It is also a calming agent, with a soothing effect on the mind. Bacopa Monnieri also boosts serotonin levels, which promotes relaxation and alleviates anxiety.
3. Ginko Biloba — Ginkgo Biloba is widely known for its cognitive benefits. It is used to improve memory and focus and increase blood flow to the brain. Research has shown its potential to help treat ADHD symptoms.
4. Ginseng — Ginseng is noted for being an adaptogen, which helps your body adapt to stress. Along with this, it is a stimulant; and like other stimulants, herbal extracts of ginseng have been shown to treat ADHD symptoms by boosting dopamine and norepinephrine.
5. Gotu Kola — This herb is used to boost mental function, memory, and learning. It can also restore some memory in Alzheimer’s sufferers. These benefits make it a possible, natural treatment for ADHD worth considering.
6. Rhodiola Rosea — This herbal treatment helps support ADHD symptoms naturally in part because of its connection with the healthy dopamine levels. It is also shown to enhance other factors like alertness, memory, and overall mood.
These herbs are all great examples of natural ways that you can support mental function and alleviate symptoms of ADHD. Herbal remedies are readily available without a prescription and are likely without some of the side effects you can experience with some medicines. Although it may take a little time to look into the details and research supporting each herb, it may well be worth your time!
Elebra is specifically formulated with all the above ingredients to help support concentration*, and is manufactured in the USA at a cGMP facility that has an "A" rating (the highest possible) from the National Nutritional Foods Association. We stand behind our product and will gladly refund your money if you are not satisfied for any reason.
See what others are saying about Elebra: